WOW! It's been quite a while since my last post.We have some ccatching up to do.... It's been so crazy around here, but in a good way! I haven't had time to sit down and blog at all. I'm going to try and make this short and sweet. Since the last post I've had my spray tanning business for almost one year....it's going well. Starting out steady and hoping to get even more busy. People say that usually it takes 2-3 years to have the amount of clients you want once you open up a business. I enjoy it!
Ray is super busy at work and started up an event for the Cudas Unhooked.org that my oldest brother founded. Rays event is a haircutathon and is coming up in just a few weeks! It's going to raise alot of money for these awesome kids.
Nicholas will be four in April and is going to preschool and loving it! Just three half days a week right now, but once he's in VPK we will let him go the full day everyday. He didn't want to leave the other day when he was being picked up. It was cute, but also made me a little sad. The teachers there always tell me that "he's such a gem and the would take him home with them if they could"! Said he's really smart and can already do some of the VPK work. He's an amazing boy, our Mr. Man! So sweet, caring and loving!
Olivia is 2 months shy of being 2 1/2 and has just been potty trained...Woo hoo!! It's so awesome not having to buy diapers and wipes or have to change a diaper. Although now is the challenge of public bathrooms....ICK! She did really well and was trained in a few days. Unlike Nicholas she still pees at night so she wears a pullup(bedtime panties)to bed, but she stays dry during naps. Soon she will be staying dry at night though I have a feeling! :o) She is so sassy and sweet! She calls herself "Via" these days....so cute.
They are so amazing and I'm so blessed to be able to work mornings and have the whole day with them and still have my tanning biz too! Life will just keep getting better as my business keeps growing. I love watching the kids grow and learn, although sad they are growing up so fast! It's Bittersweet.
Anyway, there are pictures from Christmas and we also went to Seaworld this month so those are here too. I'm going to do my best and start up the blogs again since I'm going to be blogging and writing Newsletters for the business and my new website. Mystifiedtan.com It's not completely finished and I haven't offically launched it yet, but you can find it in google. I'll send out a link on FB once I launch it, but if you want a sneak peak then check it out!
Hope this finds everyone well!
Live in the moment and enjoy all God has blessed your life with!
I hope to hear from you and how your living life in the moment....it's been and still is something that I'm learning and practicing!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment