Sunday, July 3, 2011

~Spring into Summer~

So.... I decided to write my family blog at the end of each quarter. Since my last one in March my website was launched(check it out if you haven't seen the link and checked it out already from FB) and I'm now writing a monthly newsletter and blogs for the business. I don't want to stop writing my family blogs, because I still want those closest to us and those far away from us to know more about what's going on with us than just what I post on FB. I don't get a lot of time these days to do the family blog monthly like I was doing before I stopped writing a while ago. So the website is awesome thanks for my website manager Steph with Bratch Interactive following the vision I had for the site and making it happen. I've been in business for a year this past June 8th. It's going really well right now. It really started picking up in March when the party idea finally caught on! Now I have 2-3 parties a month and my regulars that come for private sessions. I love it. The best part is that I get to do this while the kids are here and I'm still working my shift at the hospital 5 mornings a week.
So anyway, enough about me and the biz. Lets catch up on the kids. They both are amazing(of course)! We celebrated Nicholas' bday shortly after my last post, Easter, Mothers day, Me and Ray's 5th wedding anniversary, Father's Day and my bday to bring us up to date(pics of all are included in the blog). Nicholas turned 4 since my last post and Olivia will be 3 the next time I post. We started her in preschool this summer with Nicholas so that she would be use to it by the time Fall rolls around. They enjoy going together. It's nice to pick them both up from one place too and then head home for lunch. Nicholas will be starting VPK(yes already :o() this Fall and Olivia will be in the 3-4 year old class. Time is going WAY too fast!! Olivia is about as tall as Nicholas she caught up to him fast. Everywhere I go I get asked if they are twins....they totally could be. The things they say and do that make me laugh, make me mad and make me cry....I'm STILL trying to find the balance I'm lacking. It was better for a while, but now I'm back to feeling SO unbalanced again. It's chaos most of the time in our house. Though I complain at times, I wouldn't trade this time with the two most amazing people in my life for ANYTHING in the world! They are the best parts of Ray and I. I know sometimes I yell a little too much and feel guilty for it. I strive to be a more patient, calm mama. I know it will all be okay, bc I love them and they love me.
Anyway, since my last post some other things have happened outside of our family of four. Some good and some bad. Rays dad passed in March, my grandma in TN had blood clots while mom was visiting and that was scary(she was in the hospital for a bit), my sister has gone through a lot and has now been in the ICU at the hospital with Pnemonia and other health issues for about 2 weeks now.... Fighting for her life.
The good things are that my BFF from way back has moved back here, our kids are healthy,we are healthy, we still have a roof over our heads, food in our belly and clothes on our backs and some extra things every now and then. Which means that Ray is busy, I still have my job at the hospital and my business is going well! Even with our struggles with eachother and two kids we are still married. I want to keep it that way too. Do they say nothing worth having is ever easy? Maybe I'm wording that wrong, not sure. Anyway, I'm sure you get my point. Things may get REALLY rough at times....I know we love eachother and we love our kids. My marriage is for better or for worse. We've had better and we've had worse and I'm sure the cycles keep going. I have to say the worse parts of marriage really suck! :o( The better part is pretty damn amazing! To me the amazing parts are what makes it worth while to stick it through the worse parts and make MORE of the amazing in our life....I want to grow old with my husband and the father of my kids. I want to attend both of our kids weddings oneday and be happily married to eachother.
So please say a prayer for my sis, my grandma, for Rays family to heal from the loss of his dad, for the world to become a better place for the next generations, for all marriages and say a prayer for yourself, bc I'm sure we all need to every now and then. I know I do. :o)
*Don't forget to check out the pictures from April -June to bring you up to date on our growing kids! :o)
Our love to all.

xoxo,

No comments: