I hope that this finds everyone well! May was a SUPER busy month so I never got time to blog. We had a lot going on in May and into June. We are now in July and had a time celebrating Independence Day! :o) Hope that everyone had a happy and safe fourth of July as well.
We started a new biz for me....Mystified mobile airbrush tanning. The official opening day was June 8th and it's starting out pretty well! I've done a little advertising and have a Facebook page, but mostly word of mouth has gotten me off to a great start. And the fact that I love the products! I tanned my first bride and her brides maids and they looked amazing and got a ton of compliments that day! I have already had a few repeat clients and some that will be booking with me soon. Now looking to do some parties and other ideas I have as well. Ray had the idea for me and I took it and ran with it. It has been a lot of fun so far. Alot of work to get it going, but will be worth it. It's allowing me to be creative(something I've been lacking for some time now)! The name is something that actually was a nickname of mine from my friends where I use to work FT in Daytona. When Ray came to me with the idea, that was the name that came right to me. And from there everything has just fallen into place so naturally. I wish he would have thought about this before, but glad that he did now. Ray has been staying busy at the salon, working out,around the house, with the garden and with the kids. He's still losing weight and looking really good! I've been keeping busy working at the hospital, around the house, with the kids, the garden, the new biz, participating in a couple of groups; one being an entrepreneur group and one a mama group and trying to balance everything! As we BOTH are striving to get the balance in our life. I just recently chopped my hair off and did different color, well Ray did obviously.LOL I Love it and it feels so freeing to have it shorter right now. I'm glad I did it!
As for the kids....they are AMAZING! Definitely keeping us on our toes(our very tippy, tippy toes, LOL)!! Olivia is our little Miss Independent and Sassy Frass(spelling??, maybe?)Talking so much these days and just gets more gorgeous each day. Nicholas is definitely our more laid back child and takes care of his lil sis for the most part. They do have their times when they fight. All in all they are both awesome kids. Olivia is always taking her diaper off and running around in the nude and not wanting a diaper or panties on.....so I let her, bc she does go to "act" like she's going on the potty. I figure if I let her, maybe she will potty train sooner than later....we'll see. Nicholas is always saying to me(and to Ray) "Mama(Daddy), I Love you So much." He will say this multiple times in a day. Sometimes only just a couple minutes apart. He is such a lover. I hope that Olivia will be that way as she gets older. She never wants to be rocked really or to snuggle yet. Nicholas ALWAYS wants those things. I wish she would let me rock her and snuggle too. I have to catch her when she's too tired to fight me on it LOL! :o) As we head into August, Nicholas will be starting pre-school :o( I can't believe he is already ready for that. He is so excited about it though and we are excited for him. Even though it is going to be tough for us to let go the little bit we are going to have to.
Well, I think that pretty much sums up the past two months. I don't think I have forgotten anything. We are just busy, busy while at the same time trying to get some of that balance I said earlier and to slow down a little bit to enjoy everything that we have been SO blessed with in our lives! I thank God everyday for the life that I have and for the family he has blessed me with. I think we all should remember and thank him every now and then for the amazing things and people that he has blessed us with....Everything isn't always easy, in fact sometimes it is damn hard, but I feel blessed to have the life and family that I do. Hope everyone is having and continues to have an awesome summer! Until next time, take care and be well!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment