Monday, February 2, 2009

2009-The start of a new year with changes in the way we live....

Hi everyone! Well it's a new year....2009. Did anyone make any resolutions this year? We didn't really make any, but we just started making some changes. I'm going to start scrapbooking this year instead of just putting the pics in an album. We have a few things to do to finish off Olivia's room so I'll be doing that here soon. It's finished except for a few shelves and her blinds put up. After having Olivia I have been going through some post partom stuff. Ray begged me to go to the dr. so I did. They wanted me to take some medication, but I'm nursing and am not going to take it or stop nursing to take it. She is my last child and I want to nurse her till she is one. So I'm trying to work through the post partom by staying active with excercise and if I need to talk to someone I have friends and family that I call. I have started doing a lot more physical activity outside with my mom, sister in law and a friend of hers. We get up before the sun comes up on Saturday mornings and meet at the beach and walk for an hour, Sunday and Monday we walk from the salon over the North Causeway bridge and back. Wednesdays I do some kind of workout video at moms while the kids are napping. We are going to start switching it up more and ride bikes some days instead of walking and maybe do a kickboxing class or something too. I'm going to start doing my yoga again too....I miss it! After having two kids right after the other it's now time to get my body back! MOstly so I can fit back into all my pants....I'm sick of wearing maturnity pants. Ray joined the gym with my brother(I will be joining soon also). Ray has lost 16 lbs over the past 3 weeks. He's very excited about that! We never really ate bad, but we have started eating even better!
The kids got baptised on Jan 11th at the church that we are going to start going to. It was a great day. The family showed up and we all went to the park after for lunch and playing! Nicholas is saying a lot more words now too. Puts some together in a sentence too! He's so darn cute! He's really into his CARS movie and loves Lightining McQueen. He also loves his choo choo trains. Ray got him a conductor hat, red bandana and a whistle to wear when he plays trains! That is too cute too. He enjoys his books too, loves to look at them and have them read to him. He's such a good little boy and so smart too! He listens well too. Picks up his toys when it's the end of the day. And he loves to give us love love(kisses) and his sister too. When we ask him for hugs we ask him to put his arms around us and he gives us hugs.
Olivia is talking and laughing a lot. She is almost rolling over from her back to tummy too! She's such a lover like Nicholas. She's a good baby girl. A happy baby! She is still nursing really well and gaining all the weight she needs to. I think this month we will probably be starting her on her babyfood. We have her 4 mo dr appt next Monday to see where she's at and how well she is developing! She is sitting up really well in her bumbo and she tries to sit up all the time on her own when we are holding her. She's really strong.
Well that's our update of us and the kids! Life is good. Days are spent nursing, picking them up from Nana's, playing in the backyard and the park, fixing boo boos, laughing, tickeling, snacks, meals, naps(the kids rarely do I get one in),housework,trying to keep up with photo albums, bathes,bedtimes stories and bed. Enjoy the attached video of Nicholas in the backyard and all the pictures from January! Amazing how fast time goes by. Savor EVERY moment.... Until next month take care and be well.


No comments: