Wednesday, July 2, 2008

JUNE

Well, another month come and gone....this year is really flying by. Nicholas is growing up more and more each day. He is becoming such a little boy. I know it's suppose to happen, but so FAST?! Everyone said time would fly by like this.
This month he got two more teeth. He's starting to eat more of our table food and less baby food. He went with Ray to dinner one Saturday night while I went to see Sex and the City the movie with my sisters-in-law. He enjoys going out to dinner. We took him when we went for my birthday also. He LOVES bread(a definate Italian)!
Nicholas had his first sleepover weekend with his cousin Austin too. We kept Austin for a weekend so my brother and his wife could go out of town for the weekend. They had so much fun playing together. Although, Nicholas didn't really want to share HIS toys. At Nanas' house he doesn't mind sharing so much with her toys, but these were HIS. He also didn't like sharing his mama so much either. I hope that isn't a sign for things to come with his baby sister. He would cry anytime I had to pick Austin up to change him, bathe him or feed him or even just to hold him too. We have started clearing out baby sisters room so we can start painting and getting it ready for her arrival! When we get it finished I will have pictures of course! :o)
We gave Ray a great fathers day! We took him to do the Richard Petty driving experience in Daytona at the track and then off to the Sanford zoo(he had been wanting to take Nicholas there). We had a blast watching him ride in the car and he absolutely LOVED doing that! The zoo was fun too! Nicholas got to see the elephants. Nana has taught him to make the sound they make, so when we went and saw them that's just what he did! :o) He liked the Turkeys too, but didn't like the Billy Goats so much. He also liked seeing the snakes in there environment.
I was 6 months pregnant this month and starting to get bigger. Nicholas is getting heavier and harder to carry. He's been walking around the house holding onto everything and even the walls as he walks. He will push things all over the house as he walks, but he has yet to let go and venture on his own. I'm hoping for that anyday though, b/c the bigger my belly gets with his baby sister the harder it is to carry him all the time when we aren't at home. We bought him a pair of shoes for when we are out so he can walk holding our hands and maybe start to learn to let go.
He's also gotten into this phase of throwing fits every now and then. It doesn't happen often, but oh my.... when it does he really knows how to do it! :o) He loves riding in the laundry basket after I've put away clothes and he loves playing with all my potholders. It's so cute!
His Aunt Heather moved back down so we went to see her and he had a blast with her too. It was nice to see her again and know we will be seeing more of her now!
Well, I guess we'll have another update at the end of July! We are hoping to take him to see the fireworks show if the town has one this year! I think he would really enjoy seeing it. Everyone have a happy and safe 4th of July! Enjoy the pictures and videos from this month!


No comments: