Sunday, June 1, 2008

May=eventful :o)

Hi everyone! Hope this finds you all well. We are doing well. I'm liking my new job and hours. It's nice to be able to spend so much more time with Nicholas and Ray! This month I was 5 mos along and in just 2 weeks I will be 6 months. It's flying by this time just like it did with Nicholas....yeah!!! Nicholas is eating more table food this month. He likes corn on the cob ALOT. He also likes my frozen pizzas, chips, my homemade mac and cheese, canned cooked carrots, green beans, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, hamburgers, hotdogs and chicken breast, and any fruit. He's still eating some baby food, b/c he doesn't eat enough of our food yet. He is walking all around the house holding onto the furniture, but hasn't yet let go to walk on his own. He will though when he is ready. I practice with him all the time.
This month my best friend came down from Ohio with her son and daughter. Nicholas and I went over to Deland to see them at her parents house. Was the first time they got to meet Nicholas and the first time I got to meet her daughter. We had a fun day of playing with the kids and catching up.
We've also been to the beach and to have icecream after. That was a blast!! We took Nicholas over to Veronica's to see ALL of her horses....he just loved them. He couldn't stop talking to them, it was the cutest thing and so funny! :o) Then Ray took us, along with my mom (Nana) over to Mt Dora on Mothers day. It was a fun day of a picnic lunch when we got there, walking downtown Mt Dora, checking out the shops, stopping in the Jelly Bean/candy store and the icecream shop of course. It was so HOT that day we had to get some to stay cool :o) We were going to go on a scenic boat tour, but it was too windy making the water too choppy for us to go with Nicholas and with me being pregnant. We want to go back sometime though and do that.
Oh and we are going to start our baby girls room this month. We have a lot to do in there and only about 31/2 mos to do it and at this rate it's going to be here before we know it.
Well, I'm going to end this blog. I will update again at the end of June, unless something really big happens between now and then(I'm hoping I can blog and tell everyone that he is walking on his own before the end of June :o)) It's getting harder to carry him the bigger my belly gets :o) Oh yeah and she moves around all the time and keeps me up a lot at night. Nicholas was a daytime mover and she is an ALL the time mover :o) Don't forget to check out May's pictures. Take care and till next time.....

No comments: