Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Well, we had our appt at 3:30 today and found out Nicholas is going to have a baby sister. Nicholas was in there with us. You should have seen his face when he heard his baby sisters heartbeat and the womb sounds. It was like he was thinking"wait a minute I remember that sound". We have lots to do in the next 4 months or so. A room to get ready, name picking to do, pink clothes to get and etc. :o) We stopped off at the store on the way home for a few things. I stayed in the car with Nicholas, b/c he was sleeping and when Ray came back out to the van he had already bought her a cute little pink outfit....how sweet that was! He's the best :o) We are really excited to meet her! Can't wait to see how Nicholas will be with her too. I need to get going. Nicholas is ready to get a bath and have his milk and get ready for bed. Take care everyone and will update with more pictures probably the end of the month. Oh I did add the sonogram pics from today to the May pictures if you want to take a peek at our baby girl. Goodnight all :o)

No comments: