Sunday, April 27, 2008

April fun!

Well, I put some new pictures in the April pictures and I'm going to add a new video too. The pics are of Nicholas and Ray hanging out, Nicholas and I hanging, going over to Aunt Lissas', trip to DQ for icecream, Nicholas at parks and parties and his 1st time on the boat and out to disappearing island! Oh yeah and there is a picture of me at my 16 week mark too :o) Almost halfway there!! We had fun in April and there will be more to come for the summer! I got the new job which will put me home with Nicholas and the new one by noon everyday! I'm still training now and my hours will be 6:45-3:15 so that's not too bad for the month of May until my great hours start on June 2nd! Even 3:15 is better than my last job where I didn't even get home after picking Nicholas up until 6pm. I'm so excited to start my new wonderful hours. It will not only allow for more time and fun with the kids, but it will allow me to do more around the house so Ray won't have to help so much after working his long hours. :o) This is just awesome for everyone all the way around.
Our trip out onthe boat today was really fun and so awesome seeing Nicholas see and do things for the 1st time. He got to see dolphin and loved the boat. Once we were on the island he crawled around everywhere and didn't stop. He played in the sand and the water. It was really awesome! We are looking forward to summer :o) We hope all is well with everyone else! Take care and enjoy the pics and video!

No comments: