Well, January came and went so incredibly fast! We had fun, but I can't believe that the first month of the new year is already gone....I do hope that all of you made it a great one....We sure did!:o) We had bonfires, days at the park, birthday parties, Nicholas' first trip to see a movie at the theatre, the CAPS annual Spagetti dinner and the annual Images art show downtown! We had a BLAST!!
Nicholas' first movie in the theatre was Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. We got there and loaded up on all the movie treats(and indeed a treat it was, b/c they normally don't get a lot of junk foods)popcorn,hot dog,and M&M's....YUMMY! So we got into the theatre and the movie wasn't starting....after several times of Ray and I going to see what the problem was, finally 30 mins later the movie abruptly started. We have never seen it before so we can't tell if it started at the beginning or somewhere after. They did give us three free tickets for our next movie for the inconvenience. So considering the beginning of this adventure with Nicholas, he did VERY well and sat through the movie with all eyes on the show! :o) Just at the end of January with a little enticement Nicholas decided he was ready to start peeing and pooping on the potty like a big boy. If he pees on the potty he gets 2 M&M's(he picked that number and his fave ones are the orange ones)if it's in his pants Mama or daddy get them. If he poops on the potty he gets 1 Hershey kiss and if it's in his pants Mama or daddy get it. So far it's been 4 days of DRY pull ups and ONLY 3 poops in the pants....YAY!!! Are we really only going to have just one in diapers soon?? Hallelujah!! :o)
Olivia is talking a lot more these days. She repeats a lot of what we say as does Nicholas. She says please, thank you and she loves to give kisses IF she's in the mood. :o) She definitely has a lil 'tude!! She runs after Nicholas all day and LOVES to play outside with him. She follows him to the bathroom when he goes to the potty and claps when he goes....it's SO darn cute! She plays well with him for the most part. They run around chasing each other and laughing! Wrestle each other on the living room floor....
Ray is still loosing the pounds! Has been super busy at work. Good for the money, but he's exhausted. Trying to get through what's going on with his knees, sciatic, back, but not been able to go to the gym much because of it and his work schedule.
As for me, I'm still working PT....we just got uniforms in my dept. They are nice suits. It's nice, b/c it means one less thing I have to think about "what am I going to wear this morning to work?" Now I just get up, get ready and know exactly what I'm going to throw on before I leave the house. I'm enjoying the kids everyday and am so blessed that I am able to be with them more than I would be if I was at a 9-5 job. It is exhausting, but I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING! January I didn't get to start doing the things that I wanted to do for myself with the start of the new year, but coming into February I have started practicing Kundalini yoga and Hatha yoga 3 times a week! So far I had one class and my second tomorrow and I LOVE it. I AM going to get my balance and center back....I've been living in Chaos for TOO long. I am also a part of a group of women that are starting a journey together as Mama's in the Inner Mama Mastery program. It's going to be an AMAZING journey and along with yoga and God it will get me to where I want to be in my life as a woman, wife, mama, daughter, sister and friend!
Until my next blog....Be well and take care of YOUR inner being to be the kind of person that you KNOW you can be for yourself AND for your family. :o)
Our love to all!
PS) Don't forget to check out the new January pics of the kids to see just how much and how fast they are growing.


























































No comments:
Post a Comment