Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nicholas' 1st plane ride and vacation, 1st bikeride, park and just hangin at home and some other family news!!

Well, we went to Ohio to visit family the first weekend in Feb. It was Nicholas' 1st vacation and plane ride.....it went REALLY well! He slept on the plane both ways the whole flight. I gave him his bottle right as we were taking off so the sucking would help his ears. He saw snow for the first time when we got there too! It was extremely cold BBbbrrr. That is why we live in Florida :o)
I have also put pics on here of his 1st bike ride with us to the park and just hangin out at home and with his cousin Rusty.
Okay, well we weren't sure if Nicholas' would crawl or not. He has been scooting around the house for quite some time and getting around that way. He did start crawling though about mid February! We were sitting in the living room and Ray was on the computer. He looked over and said OMG look. ... So I looked and sure enough Nicholas was crawling. Now he is all over the place!! It is so cool to see him go EVERYWHERE :o) He is talking alot too. He says Dada, Mama, Nana and sometime Zeus. Also, it sounds like he says Dax(one of our cats) sometimes too! He loves all the animals, but he really seems to like the cats. He's always talking(screeching) at them and trying to pet them and of course pull their tails! :o) Now that he is crawling, he is always going to the sliding doors, standing on his knees, banging on the glass and talking and yelling at the Peanut(our other cat) outside and the dogs if they are out there too.
ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING before I end this blog....We are expecting our 2nd child now!! We are very excited. I took the test, okay two of them while we were in Ohio. I had a feeling I was for about a month. It was positive. So when we got back I made a dr appt and they confirmed it. I am 9 weeks along. The due date is Oct 2,2008, but we will have to have a planned c section so it will be a week before. We should find out sometime in May what we will be having. I would love to have a girl now, but if it is a boy, I am totally fine with that too. :o) We are out growing the house now, so maybe we will be looking in a few years for somehting bigger. Who knows.....I had my first sonogram the other day so they could tell us how far we are. Also they tested me early for Gest diabetes and I'm not yet, but at 28 weeks with Nicholas at scored a 151...149 is bad. This time at just 9 weeks I scored a 130. They said at the 12 wk mark to maybe start watching a little of what I eat as far as sugars and hopfully that will help me on my 3 hour test at 28 weeks. They did say though that more than likely I will have it again :o( Keep me in your prayers that I don't though. It's hard being pregnant and not being able to eat anything you want. Well I have got to go and get his food ready he will be waking up soon from his nap. Iwill try to get a sonogram pic posted on here and a video too so check and see after you read this. Seven months untill our 2nd child is here and I have 7 months to find work I can do from home or a different job that allows me to be with my kids more during the days. Take care and I will send another update in March! We love you all :o)

No comments: