Hello everyone!
Hope this finds all of you well! We are doing good. Nicholas is really growing up fast :o( He's got 10 teeth now. He's crawling around the house on a mission and most of the time pushing around his Tonka truck! :o) He's just so awesome! I'm hoping to hear about a job I interviewed for at the hospital here in town the beginning of this week. It will allow me to be home more with the kids and still bring home some money and health benefits too. I've been praying that I get it, because it would make us all so much happier!
Nicholas is turning one in just 5 days!! Ray and I have the day off and have plans on hanging out with our Mr. man. We are going for his year portraits on Friday(the day of his b-day) and then his party is the next day. We decided to invite just family to this 1st one, because we wanted to keep it small and short.
We all had a nice Easter too....we had lunch at Nana's with all of my family and hunted for eggs. Nicholas found two :o) Then we just hung out the rest of the day.
Nicholas knows how to give us five now too. He loves to give the high five. It's so cute. And we ask him where our angel baby is and he pats his chest with his hand saying"he is our angel baby".
My second pregnancy is definately different than the first. I'm not wanting to really eat much of anything....nothing sounds good really. I've pretty much turned into a vegetarian! :o) I've had little pains here and there sooner too. All in all just very tired, but I'm sure these 6 months will fly by. Ray has been a big help with everything, but he always has been. I'm very lucky to have my husband. I have had to have more help and already. With having Nicholas to take care of and working 40 hours a week. He's been wonderful. If anyone is wondering ( I say this, b/c everyone has been asking) if this is our last if it's a boy? Wanting to know if we are going to try for a girl? We are saying this is the last....no matter what sex it is :o) Before Nicholas I was so set on wanting a girl. I would still like to have one, but at the same time I'm loving my little boy so as long as this next one is healthy too I'm totally fine with it if it is a boy. Well I need to get going and get Nicholas to bed. I hope this has updated everyone with what has been going on in March! Oh yeah...I almost forgot....I put our other cat(Dax) outside last week. It had to be done. I'm very sad about it as I was with Peanut, but when it's your animal or your child...well, our child comes first before anything or anyone. Him and Peanut are having fun playing outside together though and they both have their own little house to go in out of the weather and with their food and water. They can stay warm and comfy and have a nice place to sleep. Take care and don't forget to check out the new March pictures!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment